Tips for New Patients
- Please present your photo ID and current insurance cards at every visit.
- Print out the three new patient pages found below, and fill them out before you come
- Bring your driver’s license or government issued identification
- Bring your sunglasses
- Bring your glasses and contact-lens boxes, if applicable
- Call your previous eye doctor or primary care physician to have your records sent to our office
- Contact your insurance company, or check their online portal, to determine your copay, and if your deductible has been met.
- You will most likely have your eyes dilated. You may want to bring someone to drive you.
- We have limited seating in our waiting room. Please limit the number of guests with you to one. Thank you for your cooperation.
New Patient Forms
All three forms must be completed prior to your visit.
Contact Information Form
Medical History Form